The Company Application Form
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE BY CLICKING 'ACCEPT POLICY' AT THE BASE OF THIS PAGE
Data Protection Act
Click here for the Job Application Privacy Notice
The Company will hold and process all the above data in compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR. The information you will provide is “sensitive personal data” and requires your explicit consent before the Company can process it. We ask you to agree to this information being kept for equal opportunities monitoring purposes for recruitment and if your application is successful, during employment.
If your application for employment is unsuccessful, the organisation will hold your data on file for 18 months after the end of the relevant recruitment process. At the end of that period or sooner if requested your data will be deleted or destroyed.
If your application for employment is successful, personal data gathered during the recruitment process will be transferred to your HR file and retained during your employment with the Company. The periods for which your data will be held will be provided to you in an employee privacy notice.
Confetti Media Group (CMG), encompassing Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies, Antenna, Spool, Denizen and Constellations and Notts TV, are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Please read our Privacy Notice for further details on what is collected and how we, and the provider of our e-recruitment system (CIPHR), process your data and keep it secure.
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
The Company is committed to equal opportunities. Our policy is to appoint the best candidate for any post irrespective of age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, sex or sexual orientation.
To find out if our policies are working we need to know some details about those who apply to join the Company. The information you give is confidential and enables us to ensure that there is no unfair discrimination or adverse impact on any group at any stage.
This information is separated from your application form on receipt and will not be seen by those involved in the selection process. It will be used for statistical purposes only and will not be reproduced in a way that enables you to be identified. However, if you are appointed, the information that you provide will be recorded and stored on manual and / or computerised files.
Obligations of the Applicant
- to provide applicant information which is in all respects true and is not, in any respect, misleading, deceptive or inaccurate or likely to mislead or deceive;
- to explicitly give consent for the processing of all personal sensitive data;
- to request removal of applicant information from the e-recruitment system if the applicant ever becomes unavailable for employment or for other reasons wishes to be excluded from the system;
- not to provide information or perform or cause to perform any act or action which will, or be likely to, cause the service and or services operated and provided by the e-recruitment system disrepair, damage, failure or fall into disrepute.
Acknowledgements, Warranties and Representations
- the applicant takes responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of the data they supply;
- no proprietary right accrues to the applicant in any software, information, material or methods supplied by the e-recruitment system;
- the applicant has not relied upon any warranty representation or assurance which may have been given by Company as to the success of the e-recruitment system;
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and the parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of its courts.
Variation of Terms
The Company reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.